Photobucket

Friday, April 12, 2013

✿Welcome Spring!✿

Okokokok it's been months since I last updated this blog. I actually moved blogs for a while, but suddenly I made the decision to move back to blogger. Why? I'm not too sure ;; I guess I'll update that blog as well... (I'm pretty indecisive sigh)
This blog post is going to be a short one because I'm a little short on time right now. I have SAT classes later and I'm just super busy this Friday. Tomorrow, however, will be super exciting! (人´ω`)☆ I'm going to see Kyary in NYC~~ I'm so excited ok aaaaah it's going to be so much fun WHAT SHOULD I WEAR AAAH

Anyway, I bought new eyeliner yesterday because I lost my Nature Republic one.
I like it so far! You can easily make wings and it just glides and ahkaghda it's great
However, it's not long lasting ;; I had this on for 6 hours and when I came back home, I had to reapply it. (΄・◞౪◟・);;
UPDATE: I suggest you guys don't buy eyeliner from Nature Republic because it's just terrible. After 2 weeks of use, it ran out. Good thing I lost it lolol


The return of the camwhore


 
I had fun camhoaring with my new wig on yesterday though it's really soft but I had to cut a lot of hair off because it was so long ;; It's actually a dark lavender color, but some of the filters made it look as if the wig was gray.
I'm also wearing my Dom Sebastian shirt that came with my jumper. It is super cute!!
(The one of the left)
Here's his shop.

Anyway,

Ciao, everyone! (✿´◡`✿) I'll be back tomorrow with new updates!

1 comment: