Photobucket

Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Lunar New Year

How was your New Year?
I had the pleasure of eating sashimi at a restaurant near my town. My parents came home a little late, but we had to time eat! The sashimi was extremely fresh and tasty, and the mood in the restaurant was so energetic. (●´∀`●)  The workers were all in high spirits and the place was packed. It was really great.


I did receive money hurhur and I'm gonna save it up for the future (though I'll probably end up spending it all on useless crap eheh) (´ノω・`*)

For those who didn't know, we had a snowstorm (2/7 - 2/9) and the snow was ridiculous! 6-8 inches, I think? Take a look at this!


So I had Friday off from school because of the extreme conditions. I was pretty productive that day~ I cleaned my room and organized my bookshelf. But I didn't get my work done sigh so I guess I was semi-productive. It felt refreshing to see a nice, organized room again, so I decided to download Tera (lolwdf dis girl craycray) And I actually kinda regret it now, seeing how it consumed most of my weekend (including sleeping hours) So I ended up going to sleep at 6AM trying to level up my character. I think the graphics distracted me. The graphics are way too good!  (*´・v・)
 



1 comment: