Photobucket

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Winter Break Starts!

This Sunday, I was in a 5 feet radius from Tyler the Creator!!! EXCITEMENT

I was a very happy camper.

Tyler, Taco, and Jasper came to Terminal 5 on the 21st! This was actually my third concert experience (the last one being Kyary's back in 2013). As expected, the crowd went crazy for Tyler. Everyone was sweating, jumping, smoking (yes, smoking). I was the awkward girl in wedges (woops) but I was so excited when he came out. By the time we left the venue, my hair went straight again (I had it curled before the concert). It was crazy! I loved it. I'm definitely going to see him again the next time he has a show in either LA or NYC.

Before we left for Terminal 5, my friend bought me lunch at Ippudo. Mmm.

The next day, I headed to NYC once again. One of the places we decided to visit was the Line Pop Up store in NYC. Unfortunately, it's not a permanent shop. It will be closed before 12/31, so visit the store as soon as possible. Don't miss your chance!

Super bright LED screen welcoming us in.
 James striking a pose!! hehe
Giant Cony at the entrance of the store! 
Uniqlo stairs at 34th!

My weekend was mostly spent in NYC, but it was a weekend well spent! Winter break is an entire month (super long compared to high school's winter break) so I'm determined to squeeze in a lot of events and activities. I'm glad that I'm free to do what I couldn't do during the fall college semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment