Photobucket

Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY✿NEW✿YEAR

Well, technically it's New Year's Eve but it's coming soon! (ര௰ര) It's 6:23PM right now, so thats a good 5 hours and 37 minutes left till 2013 ~ But to be completely honest, I really don't care. It's the food that excites me (ㆁ × ㆁ);;;

Do you guys want to see my New Year's resolution? I'm gonna try my best to make it work ;A;
- Become.. neater?
- Save up a lot of money ~
- Aim for Kumicky's model figure (wheeew)
- Eat lots and lots of sweets ♡ (this on conflicts with 'Aim for Kumicky's model figure orz)
- Over 2100 on SATs .... (..⺤L⺤..) whyaminotincanada

That's it ~ I reeeaaaally reallly want to stick to this but I'm afraid I'll be lazy again ... Last year's resolution was a lot similar to this one... but hopefully I can do it!(?)  I just need to be motivated.
But for now.... I'm a mess. But that will change in 2013!~ AahahhahahAHAh
Yup. I have become lazy during the break, and this is the final result (´-﹏-`;)
Oh but today I finished 'Kamisama Hajimemashita'~   This show got me back into anime, and asahgdiahgiedah I'm in looooove ✿ This is probably the reason why my room got so messy... But who can resist the heart throbbing love between two individuals?! And look at him.
Anyway, the anime is super cute. I'll probably squeeze in 'K' after I finish celebrating New Year's.  (´;◞౪◟;) And do my homework... (|||❛︵❛.) Yucky.
Well that's it for now ~~ I'm gonna do a blogpost sometime later (if I don't fall asleep that is). Here's my coordinate for today.
And some selcas as well~ 

Stocking Filler / A group of Youtubers
SIDENOTE: Their voices are so cute ♡ And though it isn't Christmas.. it's still awesome~


No comments:

Post a Comment